Chefs and Events are looking for bright, energetic and enthusiastic waitresses and waiters to join the team. Whether you’re a student, left school or want to supplement your current job with a bit of extra cash, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Desirable qualities in waiters and waitresses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm in busy, demanding environments
- Show initiative when necessary
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Good timekeeping
- Tidy appearance
- Short notice shift flexibility
General duties of waiting staff
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table
- Giving out menus
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food and drinks
- Dealing with bill payments
- Ensuring tables and bar areas are clean and tidy
How we work
We are a hospitality and catering staff agency based in Southsea, Portsmouth. We work with local businesses in and around Hampshire to provide temporary staff when needed. We place our wait staff, servers and bar staff in positions that suit them.
Our teams are deployed throughout the region to cover any absences, staff holiday, busy or seasonal periods, festivals, special events and functions. This means we are in demand – therefore, lots of jobs are available for waitresses and waiters.
Simply complete the online application form and we will contact you to confirm any details that we may require. We will then contact you when suitable shifts become available.